I booked a cruise on Viking with a friend of mine.We took out travel insurance, so when my friend had to cancel, I wanted to still go.

Assuming since I has travel insurance that would not be a problem. I assumed incorrectly. I had to pay an additional $5696. on top of the $6656 I paid originally.

When I returned I filed a claim as I was told to do. After waiting 3 months for my refund, I got a check for $ 3817. That was $1878. less than it should have been Now I have to get someone to answer WHY.

They say someone will call within 24-48 hours, last time I made an inquiry, it took a week for an incompetent person to call back.

What is wrong with this very expensive river cruise line???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of viking cruises cruise. Viking Cruises needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viking cruises cruise in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viking Cruises.

Comments

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1190927

I am STILL waiting for someone to answer the phone OR call back from Customer Relations.

What recourse do we have?