I am traveling on Viking Cruise for an 8 day trip from Amsterdam to Basel. My flights were reserved with a direct flight from SF to Amsterdam.

Flight left at 4pm which was great because we are 4 hours from the airport. I made other travel and work arrangements around these flights. Then Viking changed my air reservations to an early morning flight with layovers, without asking my permission or notifying me of their intent to do so. They refuse to give me my original air reservation back, claiming there are no seats available.

There are. No one will help me resolve this issue.

Comments

#342093

Same thing is happening to me by Viking. I went from a 2 hour delay to a 9 hour delay and lost my seat assignments. Now there is no good seats left. And they knew 4 months ago of the change, or should have.

Their answer is no our fault - call the air lines. And I paid for Air plus service.

Affair to think of what standard service must be like.

Hope this is not what the whole trip will be like.

We are sorry to hear about your frustration and disappointment with the flight arrangements for your trip. We realize that some time has passed since you wrote this post, but we hope that you will grant us the opportunity to further discuss your concerns. Please contact us directly at TellUs@vikingrivercruises.com.

Kindest regards,

Viking River Cruises

Kindest regards,

Viking River Cruises

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #198137

Exactely how do you know there are no seats available. Seriously you don't know this for sure so grow up.

to Irish #1100553

Rather than be rude to the person posting the complaint, you should educate yourself to airline travel. Of course you can find out seat availability, just go to the airlines webpage, key in the date and flight, and look at the map for available seats.