Viking does not value return customers!We signed up early as repeat customers (3rd time and with two other couples) and were told we got a deal.

It turned out Viking Air charged more that we could have gotten on our own, and weeks later dropped the air charges for new customers by $1000 per person. When I complained they essentially said "too bad". Also, on our 2nd trip they got us up at 3 AM on the last day. When I booked air on the 3rd trip I specifically said I did not want to get up so early.

They told me no worries, you can change the itinerary. This was a complete lie.

Once again we had to get up at 3 AM and when I tried to change it they said we couldn't because they had a contract with the airline (read: cheap flight with big profit for Viking).We also did not get to choose our seats, and had tight connections.

Review about: Viking Cruises Cruise.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Viking Cruises?

Comments

VikingCruises
Los Angeles, California, United States #1345181
Viking Cruises Verified Representative

Dear anonymous,

We regret to learn about your disappointments with Viking Air Plus and would appreciate the opportunity to assist you. To learn the details of your concerns and properly address them, please send us a message at TellUs@vikingcruises.com with your booking information and a Viking Representative will contact you to discuss potential resolutions. As a third-time cruiser, your loyalty and commitment to Viking is valued and appreciated.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,